Sunday, September 21, 2008

kichikichigu means that iloveyou

internet is finally working again. might die anytime soon though. so must type superuber fast now.

OHOH! i might pass my chin oral. so happy now that i could kiss a cow. hah!
but, that oral has really been a wake-up call for me. i can't go on like this. i've to buck up on chinese or i'll make a fool out of myself during chin olvls next yr

Circles, the best thing that happened to me in years
the way you make me feel Intoxicated when i think of you
the Relish in your voice when you talk to me. i feel like melting
your Charm makes prince charming look like a smelly hobo. HAHA
this Love,
will be Evergreen. just like songs by the Beetles
you're just Super to be with.

-- that's what it means.

p.s,
it took me hours to think of such a perfect abbreviation for circles. but, it was all worth it. 100% :D

lyrics to crush (chorus)
Do you ever think
When you're all alone

All that we can be
Where this thing can go
Am I crazy or falling in love

Is it really just another crush
Do you catch a breath
When I look at you
Are you holding back

Like the way I do
Cause I'm tryin, tryin to walk away
But I know this crush aint goin away, goin away

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home