N.E.R.D
my marks for emath test are horrible. and i studied till my brain nearly exploded. and i had to be careless!!! so its like carless at part (ii) the rest, (iii),(iv), all wrong!
i feel like slappingmyselfupsidedown. ughh
anw, had tottochan reading test today :D and guides aft sch.
steph and i were like two mad women. running up and down the sch, had guides stuff to do.
guides was fun. yuting bought this cool chocolate puff things. i want to buy some to eat in class :D its only $1 for 6! hah
okay. new study plan (my old-and-current one so isn't helping)
1. NO MORE MSN (maybe 1hr on wkends)
2. TURN OFF HANDPHONE WHEN I STUDY (that's a huge distraction)
3. GO HOME STRAIGHT AFTER SCHOOL LIKE THE NERD I INTEND TO BE
4. STUDY TILL I TURN ZOMBIE
- if these still dont work, then i'll give up.
-- the very mention of your name can turn the darkest of day bright



0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home